Become a Network Partner
Get intensive support from dedicated senior staff
As a Partner, your organisation will get dedicated support from our most senior staff who work intensively with you to address complex change agendas over a period of several years.
Examples of current support programmes developed with our current partners include:
- Developing and implementing a County Council’s strategy for providing flexible care to older people
- Introducing personalisation in adult social care within a London borough
- Developing an outcomes-based approach to commissioning in a unitary authority
Other benefits include:
- Background research and publications on practical approaches and tools developed by IPC
- Free programme of conferences and learning events.
- Information sharing and liaison to develop best practice
- Discounts on university accredited short courses
To find out more about the IPC Network Partnership, please contact Julia Whyard on 01225 484088.