Become an IPC Partner
Get intensive support from dedicated senior staff
As a Partner, your organisation will get dedicated support from our most senior staff who work intensively with you to address complex change agendas over a period of several years.
Examples of current support programmes developed with our current partners include:
- Developing and implementing a County Council’s strategy for providing flexible care to older people
- Introducing personalisation in adult social care within a London borough
- Developing an outcomes-based approach to commissioning in a unitary authority
Other benefits include:
- Background research and publications on practical approaches and tools developed by IPC
- Free programme of conferences and learning events.
- Information sharing and liaison to develop best practice
- Discounts on university accredited short courses
To find out more about the IPC Network Partnership, please contact Tammy Abarno on 01865-790312 .
The IPC Partnership Conference: 'The Care Act, the next steps...'
June 2015, Oxford
The IPC Partnership Conference focused once more on the Care Act and attendees were given the opportunity to review the progress being made in implementing the significant changes, together with a chance to network, share good practice and learn from each other.
The event enabled attendees to explore practical examples of how organisations have been developing their agendas and to reflect on their own progress.
In keeping with successful IPC events, there was a mix of IPC and Partner presentations, shared learning discussions and an opportunity to hear from invited speakers John Jackson of Oxfordshire County Council and Stephen Sloss of Salvere. There were a number of themed discussions around topics presented by the Partnership attendees themselves.