Become an IPC Partner
Get intensive support from dedicated senior staff
As a Partner, your organisation will get dedicated support from our most senior staff who work intensively with you to address complex change agendas over a period of several years.
Examples of current support programmes developed with our current partners include:
- Developing and implementing a County Council’s strategy for providing flexible care to older people
- Introducing personalisation in adult social care within a London borough
- Developing an outcomes-based approach to commissioning in a unitary authority
Other benefits include:
- Background research and publications on practical approaches and tools developed by IPC
- Free programme of conferences and learning events.
- Information sharing and liaison to develop best practice
- Discounts on university accredited short courses
To find out more about the IPC Network Partnership, please contact Tammy Abarno on 01865-790312 .
The IPC Partnership Conference: 'The Care Act, the next steps...'
June 24th and 25th 2015, Oxford Hotel, Oxford
The next IPC Partnership Conference will pick up from the event in November 2014, focusing once more on the Care Act. IPC Partners will have the opportunity to review the progress being made in implementing the significant changes and a chance to network, share good practice and learn from each other.
The event will provide you with a chance to explore practical examples of how organisations have been developing their agendas and to reflect on the progress of your own plans.
In keeping with our recent successful Partnership events, there will be a mix of IPC and Partner presentations, shared learning discussions and an opportunity to hear from invited speakers. There will also be a number of themed discussions around:
- Assessment and eligibility
- Information and advice
- Commissioning for advocacy
Practical details and booking
Each of our Partners is offered four free places at the conference.
The event will be held at the Oxford Hotel, Godstow Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 8AL. The venue is on the A40 and the A34, providing easy access from across the country. The Oxford Hotel is just over 3 miles from Oxford Railway Station and easily accessible by taxi from outside the station.
If you would like to book places at the conference, please save and complete the booking form and send a copy to Emma Beal at IPC